Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving!!!

This year for Thanksgiving we spent the holiday at home in Maryland. We were blessed to be joined by most of the Colton clan as well as my mother and younger sister Brooklyn. It was wonderful to have  gathered many of our dearest kin to celebrate both Thanksgiving and Pierce's baby blessing. My mom came bearing the gift of sleep. She stayed in with Pierce the four nights she was here and allowed me to sleep. The women is a saint. She returned on a late night flight Sunday and proceeded to work a full work week after serious sleep deprivation. Thus this Thanksgiving I am grateful to have a mother who still takes care of her little girl. 


 My attempt at an apple pie...for the record it tasted better than it looks.


The Cash Coltons spent Thanksgiving with us!  Pierce is big Meredith and Jared fan!!


The two best mothers and grandmothers!
 Brooklyn and I were in charge of pies., we may have bought half of them from Costco...shhh

Th feast begins!


Bath time with grandma after a full day of eating. He is enthralled by his grandma!

His beautiful Aunt Brooklyn was a big hit with Pierce. She came out early to visit me and we worked on her applications for college! I can't believe she is so old!

No comments:

Post a Comment