Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cherry Blossoms!


Have I mentioned yet how much I love this city. I have been greatly anticipating the arrival of the Cherry Blossoms and they did not disappoint. Jenny Richards and I came up with another great idea to dress up and take each others pictures. I yanked Scott from cramming for an exam and Jenny got Nate to make a quick dash from the operating room to get some priceless family photos. Thank you boys   for always going along with our great schemes. The backdrop of blooming Cherry Blossoms in the foreground with the Jefferson overlooking the Potomac is one of the most beautiful sites to behold. Believe it or not I tried to limit the shots posted but there are too many great ones to choose from. 






He might be wearing shorts with sailboats... I couldn't resist!


All because two people fell in love!













Pierce and Ruby... he is already smitten with her beauty! Save the date 2033!







I still pinch myself that I get to kiss this man whenever I want!


Love this happy face! Pierce adores his dad.

All Pierce really wanted to do was play with the flowers and look at the water.




No comments:

Post a Comment